MedRex Medical LLCContact US
For our Customers
NAVIGATION MARKERS FOR IMAGE GUIDED SURGERY
Convenient | Economic | Compatible
Our sterile disposable markers are made for image guided surgery systems using passive tracking technology to support surgical procedures in Neurosurgery, ENT Sinus Surgery, Cranio-Maxillofacial Surgery, Spine Surgery for Total Hip and Knee Replacements
- Uses high quality 3M Scotchlite silver transfer film
- Advanced markers possess 15-40% more retro-reflectivity
- 100% compatible with IGS formats
- 13mm markers with M3 threads
- 11.5mm snap type markers
- ISO 13485:2012 & CE Certified
FRAZIER SUCTION TIPS
Frazier Suction Tips are single-patient use surgical instruments offer surgeons more control with a wide selection of tip and tubing. Its malleable, aluminum-insulated shaft resists flaking and finger cut-off control valve allow suction control. It is designed to minimize patient trauma that suitable for Neurosurgery, ENT surgery and in applications where ultra-precise suctioning is required.
Frazier Suction Tip Features
- Frazier Suction Tips are manufactured from anodized aluminum for extra flexibility.
- Malleable aluminum shaft can be bent to desired position provides flexibility during procedures.
- Ergonomic, high quality and good feel handle allows for better dexterity in the operation performed.
- Engineered tube joint enabling use as a probe to resist flaking.
- Stylette clears obstructions and allows the malleable shaft to be bent to the desired position without occlusion.
- Control valve is conveniently located for gives continuous or intermittent precise control of suction.
- Graduated connector provides quick and easy fit to many different sizes of suction tubing without wastage.
- Sterile, double wrapped transparent individual peel pouches.
- Single-use avoids the need to re-straighten or risk breakage to prevent cross contamination.
- Available with velvet eyes at tip end to avoid tissue damage.
- Longer tube type for easier access to hard to reach areas.
- Available in 6FR, 8FR, 10FR, 12FR and 14FR for procedure versatility.
YANKAUER SUCTION TIPS
Yankauer Suction Tip is a convenient one-handed operation suction instrument which is designed for effective suction of fluids and meets all requirements for general suction purposes, orthopaedic suctioning or dental work.
- Single-use prevents cross contamination.
- Ergonomic, slip-resistant handles provide excellent and safe grip.
- Shatterproof construction aids in patient’s safety.
- Smooth inner and outer surfaces minimize friction and eliminate obstruction or clogging.
- See-through shaft for easy assessment of suction fluids.
- Atraumatic end and angled tip allow effective suction without damaging surrounding tissue for patient comfort.
- Graduated connector facilitates easy connection of surgical tubings.
- Thumb control vent is conveniently located for gives continuous or intermittent precise control of suction.
- Sterile, individual double wrapped peel pouches.
- Come in various configurations, including tips with preattached tubing.
- Switch system allows the operator to manually open and close suction